A year ago, I started answering questions on Joomla StackExchange.
StackExchange is very helful to provide stats and badgets. Let's review the experience in numbers:
My Top Answers
- Upgrade from 2.5 to 3.x overview
- How can we get involved in Joomla! CMS Testing?
- How to build a RESTful API with Joomla
- Tracking contact form submissions for different pages with Google Analytics
- Is there a way to have the article edit box stretch the full width of the screen in Joomla 2.5?Is there a way to have the article edit box stretch the full width of the screen in Joomla 2.5?
Reaching 4,000 reputation
Reputation has been steadily growing. I am devoting less time these months, but at least once per day I visit the site to check new interesting questions.
According to StackOverflow 2015 Developer Survey, I am on 0.9% of active users. Additionally, the survey claims that there is a link between compensation and reputation... let's see.
Even though, my wife always asks why I waste time on that site, I plan to be answering more questions!